Digirad Cardius 1 Gamma Camera
The Cardius 1 is a compact, solid-state imager featuring a single-head Solidium™ detector. The small footprint of Cardius 1 is ideal for physicians with limited office space or standard patient throughput needs.
Digirad® prides itself on offering exclusive leading-edge solid-state dedicated nuclear cardiology and general nuclear medicine fixed and portable imaging systems. We maintain the highest quality and performance standards for our pre-owned equipment.Features & Benefits
All of our pre-owned fixed and portable nuclear imaging systems are refurbished and restored to ensure they perform to their original manufacturing specifications. With a lower capital cost, Digirad’s modern solid-state refurbished systems are a very cost effective solution for many practices, whether you’re looking to start offering nuclear imaging in your office for the first time, looking to expand your practice capacity or serve a new location.
- All Cardius systems fit in a 7’ x 8’ room
- Patient capacity of up to 400 lbs.
- The upright and open architecture of the patient chair used with the Cardius-1 system can increase patient comfort and reduce the incidence of claustrophobia.
ANC's Standard Equipment
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Network Printer
- Cardiac IVY Gate
- Bar Phantom
ANC's Standard Services
- Equipment Applications Training
- 24 Hours on Site Response Time
- Less Than One Hour Phone Response
- Unlimited Phone Support
- Free Equipment Shipping and Freight Charges
Options to Consider
- Hot Lab and Ancillary Equipment
- Patient Comfort Kit
- Extended Service Agreement
- Preventive Maintenance
- Archive Tracker (Data Back up)
For more information on the Cardius 1 please call Richard Armijo at 1-888-668-5633 or email email@example.com
Click here to learn more about ANC’s responsive nuclear medicine service options.