The Nuclear Medicine Technologist of Houston’s 2019 Spring Symposium was on Saturday, April 13th and was an incredible success! Hundreds came out in attendance to knock out CE hours as well as meet and greet with vendors, other organizations in Nuclear Medicine, and colleagues.
- Patient precaution following radioiodine treatments for hyperthyroidism and thyroid cancer,
- Managing risks in Nuclear Medicine,
- Neurodegenerative diseases and Nuclear Medicine Imaging
- PET/CT in Prostate cancer imaging,
- CT & MRI image production of the head and chest – technique protection and anatomy, and
- CT & MRI sectional anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis